John T. Humphrey
Humphrey, circa 2012
- Missing Since 06/02/2012
- Missing From New Haven, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/21/1963 (55)
- Age 48 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'8, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue sweatshirt and jeans.
- Medical Conditions Humphrey suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety and other long-standing mental health issues, and he may be suicidal. He was released from a mental health facility only a day before he disappeared, and was supposed to be taking medication, but authorities believe he had stopped taking it. Humphrey is classified as a vulnerable adult and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Humphrey has a surgical scar on his right knee and a small puncture scar on his back. He had a beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance.