Johnathan Lee Hamilton
Hamilton, circa 2015
- Missing Since 05/02/2015
- Missing From Bastrop, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 05/28/1988 (29)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'4, 200 - 220 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Either a t-shirt with "EZEKIAL" written on the front and blue denim shorts, and size 12.5 or 13 brown Coleman suede-like sneakers. Possibly carrying a white or cream-colored drawstring backpack.
- Medical Conditions Hamilton is a Type 1 diabetic and also suffers from bipolar disorder. He was hospitalized two days before his disappearance and is in need of insulin and other medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hamilton's nicknames are John, Johnny, John Ham, Johnny Hami, Jono and Jono Doe, and may use the alias first names Michael and/or Mike. He may grow a beard. He has a scar on his right hip and a vertical scar from his right eyebrown down to the eyelid. Hamilton has had facial reconstruction surgery and hip surgery due to a motor vehicle accident; he has a plate and screws implanted in his hip.