Joseph Weber IV
Weber, circa 2014; Tattoos on Weber's torso
- Missing Since 11/24/2014
- Missing From San Francisco, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 09/07/1986 (32)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 180 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black jacket, a San Francisco 49ers' jacket and a Hawaii charm necklace around his neck.
- Medical Conditions Weber suffers post-traumatic stress disorder. He suffered a traumatic brain injury in an explosion during his war service and has seizures and migraine headaches as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Weber has the following tattoos: the word "moose" and the phrase "Thing 1 and Thing 2" on his left arm, the phrase "By any means necessary" on his chest, and a Latin phrase on his abdomen. The Latin is "Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim", a phrase by the poet Ovid which translates to "Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you." A photo of Weber's chest and abdomen tattoos is posted with this case summary.