Madsen, circa 2009
- Missing Since 06/25/2009
- Missing From Berkeley Township, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/21/1937 (82)
- Age 72 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A bright pink shirt, white capri pants, white sneakers or brown leather shoes, a diamond engagement ring, a wedding band, a silver watch on her right wrist and a gold and silver bracelet on her left wrist.
- Medical Conditions Madsen was in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease at the time of her disappearance. She had episodes of mild confusion as the result of her condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Madsen has moles on her nose and right temple, and her ears are pierced. Her knuckles are swollen from arthritis and she has bunions on her feet. Madsen's nickname is Julie.