Larry Ford Tabb
Tabb, circa 2001
- Missing Since 11/26/2001
- Missing From Shelby County, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 140 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a t-shirt under a flannel shirt and mid- to high-top sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Tabb suffers from advanced temporomandibular joint dysfunction, which causes pain in the muscles and joints of his jaw.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Tabb had a beard at the time of his disappearance. He has scars on his lower right arm. Tabb has previously had his jaw fractured multiple times, which required wiring. He has multiple prior fractures to his left fingers and lower arm fractures, including possible evidence of a gunshot wound.