Laurel Lea Rogers
Rogers, circa 2010; Surveillance image of Rogers on the night of her disappearance
- Missing Since 02/01/2010
- Missing From Port Orange, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 06/04/1981 (38)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'10, 150 - 166 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black hooded zip-up G Unit jacket with a design of small multicolored G's, a gray or purple long-sleeved shirt under a purple short-sleeved shirt with a vertical white design on the front, light blue jeans, black sneakers with white trim, a gold 20-inch necklace with two rings on it, and rings on all her fingers. A photo of Rogers in those clothes is posted with this case summary. Carrying a black Nine West purse with silver trim and a magnetic snap closure.
- Medical Conditions Rogers suffers from severe fibromyalgia and lupus; she is in chronic pain and has seizures and kidney problems as the result of her conditions. She is required to take ten different types of prescription medication every day, and she doesn't have her medicine with her. Without it, she will eventually suffer multiple organ failure and die. Rogers also has a history of prescription drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Rogers has scars on both wrists and several moles on her back. Her ears are pierced. She has substantial bruising and scars on her arms and legs. Her nicknames are LaLa and Lo.