Lawrence Scott Colton
Above Images: Colton, circa 1979
- Missing Since 09/01/1979
- Missing From Midwest City, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'0, 125 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a dark-colored t-shirt and jeans with a rope belt. He may have worn flip-flops, or may have been barefoot.
- Medical Conditions Colton has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and he has a history of drug abuse. He has been hospitalized for his conditions before.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Colton's nicknames are Larry and Zoonie. He has mild scoliosis and he may have shrapnel embedded in his back. His hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance. He has a mole above his left eyebrow.