Leonard Lawrence Rader Jr.
Rader, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/01/1998
- Missing From Minong, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 48 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1 - 6'2, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly carrying a knife, a backpack, and a 9mm pistol with two magazines.
- Medical Conditions Rader was possibly suicidal at the time of his disappearance. He may have had mental health issues stemming from his experience serving with the military in Vietnam.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Sandy brown hair, blue eyes. Rader may have a beard. He may wear prescription eyeglasses and/or sunglasses. He has gunshot wound scars on his right thigh and left knee, a scar on his right arm where he was burned with hot tar, and scars on his left arm and the right side of his face. He has previously fractured his nose and the right side of his collarbone. Rader's pants size is 34x32, his shirt size is large and his shoe size is 10 or 11.