Lisa Marie Wallace
Wallace, circa 2012; Wallace's dolphin tattoo
- Missing Since 10/27/2012
- Missing From Eufaula, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'5, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Wallace was suffering from a brain tumor at the time of her disappearance that often caused her pain. It's unknown whether the tumor was benign or cancerous. She had had surgery for the tumor and was scheduled for a second surgery in December. In spite of her medical condition, however, her mind was unaffected and she was behaving normally.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Wallace has a mole on the top of her right foot and a tattoo of a dolphin on her upper left arm; a photo of the tattoo is posted with this case summary. Her ears are pierced and she has one crooked tooth that shows when she smiles. She may use the last names Emerich and/or Walz, and her maiden name is Altimari.