Lonene Ray Rogers
Above Images: Rogers, circa 1981
- Missing Since 01/07/1981
- Missing From Hayfield Township, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'5, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a navy blue or green peacoat, blue jeans and high brown boots.
- Medical Conditions Rogers is almost totally deaf and cannot speak fluently as a result. She wears a hearing aid, but she left it behind. She was taking medication at the time of her disappearance for unspecified reasons, and she left this behind as well
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Sandy brown hair, gray eyes. Rogers has a freckled complexion and pierced ears. She has had her tonsils removed. She is supposed to wear eyeglasses, but left those behind.