Lori S. Feltz
Feltz, circa 2016; Brendan Camous; Clinton Peterson
- Missing Since 12/26/2016
- Missing From Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 230 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black knee-length winter coat, a green shirt, dark-colored dress pants, black shoes with Velcro straps, and a medical bracelet on her right wrist with her name and contact information.
- Medical Conditions Feltz sustained a traumatic brain injury prior to her disappearance and has numerous medical conditions, including epilepsy and severe memory less, as a result. She is a dependent adult and needs life-sustaining medications.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, blue eyes. Feltz may grow facial hair as a reaction to medication she takes. She has a tracheotomy scar on her throat, and an artificial right knee. She wears eyeglasses and her ears are pierced.