Loridee June Wilson
Wilson, circa 2016
- Missing Since 03/24/2016
- Missing From Juneau, Alaska
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 09/01/1985 (34)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Wilson is addicted to drugs. She accidentally drank a caustic lye-based detergent as a child and her esophagus was severely burned. As a result, she has to have surgery at least once annually to dilate her esophagus and keep the scar tissue and swelling from constricting her throat. She'd had the procedure performed over 200 times prior to her disappearance, and was scheduled to have it again in August 2016, but missed it. She's never gone this long without the surgery and will eventually die if she doesn't get it done.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Wilson's ears are pierced. She has marks on both arms, wrists and hands, and scars on her upper lip, forehead and the right side of her upper abdomen. Some agencies spell her name "Lori Dee" or "LoriDee."