Lydia Janet Castrejon
Castrejon, circa 2015
- Missing Since 06/19/2015
- Missing From Cochise County, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'4, 240 - 250 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt with the word "Transformados" in black lettering, blue jeans and white sneakers with a red stripe.
- Medical Conditions Castrejon sustained a traumatic brain injury in a 1988 car accident. As a result, she has short term memory loss, limited vision in one eye, and a diminished mental capacity; she functions on the level of a five- to seven-year-old. She is completely dependent on caregivers and needs constant supervision.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Castrejon goes by her middle name, Janet. She has a tracheotomy scar on her neck and scars on her head behind her hairline. Her hair was worn in a long braid at the time of her disappearance.