Maria Jesus Llamas
Llamas, circa 2016
- Missing Since 11/20/2016
- Missing From San Antonio, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 12/19/1946 (73)
- Age 69 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black wool coat, a black and white blouse, black pants, black shoes and a silver necklace. Carrying a cross-body handbag.
- Medical Conditions Llamas suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and requires daily medication. She may be disoriented and may not recall her identity or where she lives.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Llamas wears eyeglasses. Her ears are pierced and she wears upper and lower dentures. Llamas has a vaccination scar on her right arm and a mole on the left side of her upper lip. Her nickname is Yeya. She was born in Mexico and speaks only Spanish.