Marion Henrietta Bowers
Bowers, circa 1984
- Missing Since 12/12/1984
- Missing From Tucson, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 83 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white wool sweater, a white blouse, dark blue pants and black shoes. Carrying a black purse.
- Medical Conditions Bowers is hearing-impaired. She is supposed to wear hearing aids in both ears, but was wearing only one at the time of her disappearance. She in poor health at the time of her disappearance and was supposed to be taking medication for high blood pressure.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Bowers wears a full set of dentures. Some agencies spell her name "Marian" or "Marianne." She has very poor eyesight.