Mary Louise Walker
Above: Walker, circa 1995
- Missing Since 12/16/1995
- Missing From Long Beach, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 4'10 - 4'11, 90 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved black and white shirt, black jeans and black corduroy shoes with white soles.
- Medical Conditions Walker is a dependent adult.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Walker's nickname is Wezzy. She has some facial hair on her chin and a scar extending from her right hip to her knee. She has following tattoos: three cherries on the left side of her back with the stems tied in a bow, and a red and black rose and a banner with the letters "DOC" on her left arm. Walker is illiterate. One leg is shorter than the other due to a childhood bout with polio; as a result, she walks with a limp. Her ears are double-pierced and her nose is pierced.