Matthew Ellis Keith
Keith, circa 2011
- Missing Since 02/15/2011
- Missing From El Paso, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 175 - 190 pounds
- Medical Conditions Keith suffers from bipolar disorder and requires prescription medication to control his condition. He may not have his medicine with him, and if he doesn't have it he may be subject to extreme mood swings. Keith has a history of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Keith has a tattoo of a wizard's head on his ankle and a tattoo of an angel, praying hands and his three sons' names on the upper left side of his chest. He has a burn scar covering most of his right leg, a scar on his left ankle from a prior break, and a plate and seven screws implanted in that ankle. Keith has a mustache and goatee.