Michelle Lyn Henri
Henri, circa 2004
- Missing Since 01/24/2004
- Missing From Waynesville, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/11/1978 (42)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'9, 145 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A watch with a black band and a silver hoop in her navel with a frog and a flower attached.
- Medical Conditions Henri suffers from depression and has a history of self-harming by cutting. She's been hospitalized for her mental illness in the past. Her family stated she was taking medication and her condition was improving by the time of her disappearance; however, she left her medicine behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Henri has multiple scars on her arms and legs and both wrists. She has a scar under her right breast and a twelve-inch scar on the top of her left thigh. Her navel is pierced. Henri's nickname is Shelly. Her maiden name is Crossland.