Gordon, circa 1989
- Missing Since 05/12/1989
- Missing From Greenfield, New Hampshire
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 135 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red checkered or plaid flannel shirt, new blue jeans and knee-high black rubber work boots.
- Medical Conditions Gordon is autistic and has great difficulty communicating with others as a result. He often talks to himself. On the rare occasions when he speaks to others, it is usually in a low tone of voice with intervals of silence. He is not considered dangerous to other people, but he has the functioning of a seven-year-old and cannot care for himself. In addition to having autism, Gordon is also anemic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Gordon's nickname is Detti. He has a mustache and a sparse beard. He has scoliosis, or curvature of the spine, and has a badly hunched posture as a result.