Oscar Garcia Quintanilla
Quintanilla, circa 2002
- Missing Since 07/25/2002
- Missing From Rosenburg, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 04/29/1949 (70)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray dress shirt, khaki pants, brown or black loafers, and a watch with a black dial and glowing numbers.
- Medical Conditions Quintanilla suffers from schizophrenia and requires daily medication. Without proper medical care he may be incoherent and not know his name.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Graying brown hair, light brown eyes. Quintanilla wears eyeglasses for reading, but he did not have the glasses with him when he disappeared. He walks with slightly slumped posture and he has sores on his face from his medication. He speaks fluent Spanish and very little English.