Pamela Pendley Biggers
Biggers, circa 2008
- Missing Since 01/27/2008
- Missing From Panama City Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/12/1955 (65)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sweater, black pants with white pinstripes, a ring with an aquamarine stone, and a wedding band.
- Medical Conditions Biggers was suffering from mental health issues at the time of her disappearance. Her family doctor believed she might be suffering from bipolar disorder and/or schizophrenia, but Biggers refused to see a psychiatrist. She requires medication that she doesn't have with her. Without her medicine, she may become disoriented and suffer from memory loss.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, green eyes. Biggers has a mole on her back. Her nickname is Pam. She wears eyeglasses for reading, but those were left behind.