Patsy Ruth Nonemaker
Nonemaker, circa 1999; Nonemaker's right hand
- Missing Since 12/31/1999
- Missing From Shepherdsville, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/03/1944 (76)
- Age 55 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue/gray pullover shirt, gray slacks, brown suede shoes, a long black coat, a white scarf, a diamond wedding ring and a heart-shaped diamond necklace.
- Medical Conditions Nonemaker was suffering from depression and bipolar disorder at the time of her 1999 disappearance, and took the medication Depakote to control her condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Nonemaker's right index finger is short and her right middle finger is bent; a photo of her right hand is posted with this case summary. She has a mole on her upper left cheek. Her ears are pierced.