Renee Diane Yeargain
Yeargain, circa 2004
- Missing Since 08/10/2004
- Missing From Torrington, Wyoming
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/05/1980 (39)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 135 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue jeans and a black tank top with a bug and a red heart on the corner.
- Medical Conditions Yeargain has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She has abused drugs and alcohol in the past, but was sober at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, blue eyes. Yeargain's natural hair color is brown. She may dye her hair or wear wigs, and she may also wear tinted contact lenses. She has the following tattoos: a partial nun on her upper arm, two dominatrixes on the other arm, an incomplete tattoo of roses on her chest, a tribal ring around her wrist, lettering on her upper fingers, a small gesture on her abdomen, incomplete tattoos of blueberries and vines on both calves, and a tattoo with an outline of a woman's face with horns elsewhere on her body.