Ritchard Hayes Temple
Temple, circa 2015
- Missing Since 07/25/2015
- Missing From Town Creek, Maryland
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Temple suffers from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease, a neurological condition that causes progressive muscle atrophy. It's uncurable and fatal; the median survival time is three to five years. As a result of his condition, Temple has limited use of his right arm and hand. He walks with a limp and needs a cane or walking stick to assist with mobility.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying blond hair, blue eyes. Temple wears wire-rimmed eyeglasses. His nickname is Ritch.