Robert Carl Rock
Rock, circa 1995
- Missing Since 05/03/1995
- Missing From Millbrae, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/17/1968 (51)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 150 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and red Pendleton shirt, dark blue cotton slacks and white high-top sneakers with black trim.
- Medical Conditions Rock was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 1994, approximately one year prior to his disappearance. He is required to take lithium and additional medications to control his condition. Rock blames himself for disturbing events and natural catastrophes, such as earthquakes and the 1995 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma bombing. He is classified as a dependent adult.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Rock has a small scar under his left eye. He has a thin build. Rock has a knot on his forehead. He previously fractured his right hip in three areas, including the ball and the socket. Rock also previously fractured his left jawbone. He has gaps between his teeth. Rock's nicknames are Bob and Rob.