Robert H Houk
Above: Houk, circa 1990
- Missing Since 10/01/1990
- Missing From Indianapolis, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'7, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue jacket, blue jeans and cowboy boots.
- Medical Conditions Houk used tranquilizers at the time of his 1990 disappearance. He may have violent tendencies and caution is advised when approaching him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, hazel eyes. The middle finger on Houk's right hand is crippled. He has pockmarks on his face and a surgical scar on his left knee. His nicknames are Bobby and Cowboy Bob, and may use the alias Peter Mack. Houk may have a beard.