Robert Wayne Cox
Cox, circa 2011
- Missing Since 02/19/2011
- Missing From Havana, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 57 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A navy blue hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants and gray sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Cox began developing health problems in the autumn of 2010; he was anxious and could not sit still. He began walking hunched over, unable to lift his head, with his chin resting on his chest. By November he was unable to speak. He had upcoming tests scheduled to see whether he had dementia, but disappeared before the appointment time.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Cox has cysts on the right side of his waist, his right pinky finger and the bottom of his neck. He has previously broken his right shinbone.