Timperley, circa 2016
- Missing Since 02/02/2016
- Missing From Okmulgee, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 08/23/1995 (24)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray t-shirt, pink pajama pants with the cartoon character Tweety Bird printed on them, tall tan cowboy boots and possibly a black jacket.
- Medical Conditions Timperley is developmentally disabled and has the mental capacity of a thirteen-year-old. She suffers from high-functioning autism and schizophrenia, and needs daily medications which she doesn't have with her. Her doctor was adjusting her medications at the time of her disappearance, and she was delusional, seeing and talking to people who weren't there. She may have extreme emotional episodes, or episodes where she doesn't speak or respond to her surroundings.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Timperley may dye her hair other colors, or wear a wig. Her ears are pierced, and her nose and navel had piercings which have healed. She has a "stork bite" type birthmark on the back of her neck. She also has a burn scar. Timperley wears black eyeglasses with pink frames. Her nickname is RoseMarie. She may use the alias names Amy, Candy, Sasha and/or Shannon.