Roxann Mary Tolson
Roxann, circa 2005
- Missing Since 08/14/2005
- Missing From Post Falls, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/29/1959 (60)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink and white pajama top and blue flannel pajama bottoms. She usually wears jeans, sneakers, a blue coat, earrings, a bracelet with pendants, a black Mickey Mouse watch, several diamond and turquoise rings, and three gold chains, one of with a friend charm and another with a "I love Mommy" charm.
- Medical Conditions Roxann has a history of mental disabilities and has been prescribed antidepressants and narcotic painkillers, and she hasn't refilled any of her prescriptions since her disappearance. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Roxann's nickname is Roxi. She has moles on her neck, breast and right buttock, a skin discoloration on her neck and a scar on her right arm. Her ears and nose are pierced and she has scars on her abdomen and both feet. Roxann had blonde highlights in her hair at the time she went missing, and some agencies give her hair color as blonde. She may use the last names Baker, Lamonte and/or Luper.