Hale, circa 1990
- Missing Since 07/03/1990
- Missing From Johnson County, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/21/1947 (72)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 208 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hale was being treated for a brain aneurysm at the time of his disappearance, and had an open skull injury. He has also previously suffered a stroke. He had seizures, severe headaches, muscular weakness especially in his legs, poor coordination, memory loss, a paralyzed throat that caused him to choke easily, drastic mood swings, and double vision at the time he vanished, and he responded slowly. He needs multiple medications and round-the-clock are to control his conditions. He is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Hale may spell his name "Ruble." He has previously fractured his skull and his arm. His gallbladder is missing. Hale's left arm is crippled. He has scars on his head and abdomen and a discoloration on his right cheek. Hale smoked cigarettes in 1990.