Sally Ann Hines
Hines, circa 2017
- Missing Since 12/14/2017
- Missing From San Antonio, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Native American
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'1, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray and black blouse, a gray and black skirt, black tights and a gray and black shawl.
- Medical Conditions Hines has multiple physical and mental conditions, including bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and thyroid problems. She has had a liver transplant and needs to take daily medication to keep her body from rejecting the donor liver. As a result of her health problems, she has difficulty walking and a weak immune system. She doesn't have her medication with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hines has a scar on her abdomen. She wears eyeglasses or contact lenses, and her ears are pierced. She is from the Seaconke Wampanoag Tribe.