Sharon Rose Sons
Above Images: Sons, circa 1993
- Missing Since 10/20/1993
- Missing From Lexington, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'1, 98 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A knee-length denim skirt, sneakers, a plaid gold chain with a flexible cross, a gold necklace with the name "Willie," and three or four rings on her fingers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Sons has a torn earlobe, a Caesarean section scar on her abdomen, a scar on the top of her head and poison ivy scars on her arms and legs. She has a small, partially colored rose tattooed on her right ankle. Her skin freckles in the summer. Sons's nickname is Susie.