Shelley Diane Luty
Luty, circa 1982; Composite of unidentified man
- Missing Since 08/23/1982
- Missing From Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/21/1963 (56)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 126 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A waitress uniform.
- Medical Conditions Luty has a history of epilepsy.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Reddish-brown hair, blue eyes. Luty has previously fractured her skull. She has a scar at the bottom of her nose and a scar on her arm shaped like a triangle or a Christmas tree. Her front right tooth is chipped and was capped. Some agencies spell her name "Shelly."