Shy’Kemmia Shy’Rezz Pate
Shy'Kemmia, circa 1998; Age-progression to age 27 (circa 2016)
- Missing Since 09/04/1998
- Missing From Unadilla, Georgia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 10/29/1989 (29)
- Age 8 years old
- Height and Weight 4'4, 59 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A neon green button-down Atlanta Braves jersey with red lettering, Levi's jeans, white K-Swiss sneakers and a leg brace.
- Medical Conditions Shy'Kemmia suffers multiple medical conditions, including severe asthma that required at-home breathing treatments. One of her kidneys was underdeveloped from birth, and she also has a weak bladder. A week prior to her disappearance, she had an asthma attack and had to be hospitalized. In 1998, because of her bladder problem, Shy'Kemmia had to wear Pull-Ups, which are designed for potty training; otherwise she would have had to use the toilet every ten to fifteen minutes. She was often fatigued, and she had to wear a leg brace due to a displaced kneecap. Authorities believe Shy'Kemmia would have needed regular medical treatment to survive into adulthood.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Shy'Kemmia had braided extensions in her hair at the time of her disappearance, and her hair twirled in the front with 10 to 12 gold beads in the sections. She has a scar along her waistline from prior kidney surgery, and her ears are pierced. Her nickname is Shy-Shy.