Steven Martin Moline Jr.
Moline, circa 2011
- Missing Since 06/30/2011
- Missing From Detroit, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 6'8, 170 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark-colored hooded sweatshirt, jeans, low-top shoes and a military-style backpack.
- Medical Conditions Moline suffers from severe depression and may have been disoriented and/or suicidal at the time of his disappearance. He also suffers from epileptic seizures and hepatitis, and he's HIV-positive. Moline needs medication which he doesn't have with him. His medical conditions make him weak; he isn't able to walk far and his shoulders dislocate easily. He has a history of heroin abuse, but was in recovery at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, blue eyes. Moline has the words "CASH ONLY" tattooed across his fingers and a tattoo on the top of his left wrist just above his hand. He may have other tattoos and piercings as well.