Tammyetta Michelle Spaulding
Spaulding, circa 2016
- Missing Since 09/02/2016
- Missing From Jackson, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 340 - 350 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown sweater dress OR a black t-shirt, gray sweatpants and a black baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Spaulding has diabetes and has a history of heart disease; she had a heart attack at age 32. She has two stents in her main artery and needs to take insulin daily; she doesn't have her insulin with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Spaulding's nickname is Tammy. Her hair was cut short and dyed blonde at the time of her disappearance. She wears eyeglasses with black plastic frames, and her ears are pierced.