Timothy Verne Perryman
Perryman, circa 2004
- Missing Since 03/28/2004
- Missing From Agoura Hills, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/05/1950 (68)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and white striped long-sleeved Polo oxford dress shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers, and a gold Seiko watch.
- Medical Conditions Perryman was suffering from chronic heart, urinary tract, and kidney problems at the time of his disappearance, and was taking medication for them. His kidneys were infected and he was also undergoing tests to see if he was suffering from prostate cancer. Without his medication, Perryman could become seriously ill and even die. He may have also been depressed at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Perryman has scars from skin grafts on the side of his nose and behind his left ear. He has a red and purple colored port wine stain birthmark on the left side of his face extending from his eyebrow to his upper lip. Perryman's nickname is Tim. He wears gold-framed eyeglasses.