Troy Kenneth Nelms
Nelms, circa 2006
- Missing Since 06/05/2006
- Missing From Mission Viejo, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 02/23/1935 (84)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue sweatsuit or blue jeans, dark blue slippers, a silver Alzheimer's Alert bracelet on his left wrist, and possibly a white t-shirt.
- Medical Conditions Nelms suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. As a result of his condition, he has a tendency to wander, has trouble communicating with others or understanding what is said to him, and is incapable of caring himself.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying light brown hair, blue/hazel eyes. Nelms has the following tattoos: unspecified tattoos on his forearm and right bicep, a military ID on his right calf, a star on one earlobe and an anchor on the other earlobe, a mermaid on his chest, and "smile now, cry later" masks on his back. He has a surgical scar on his right ankle, which has been previously fractured. Nelms fractured his right hip shortly before his disappearance and has pins inserted into it. He wears a full set of dentures and is also supposed to wear eyeglasses, but he did not have his glasses on at the time of his disappearance. He may go by his first and middle initials, T.K.