Una Mae Herd
Herd, circa 2006
- Missing Since 06/25/2006
- Missing From Sherman, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 07/02/1924 (94)
- Age 81 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'4, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Tan or white capri pants, a blue checkered short-sleeved button-up shirt, ankle socks, sneakers and sunglasses with black lenses and brown frames.
- Medical Conditions Herd suffers from high blood pressure, diabetes and a disease of the thyroid. She is in need of medication. She did not suffer from Alzheimer's Disease or any other form of dementia at the time of her disappearance, and she was physically fit.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, brown/green eyes. Herd has scars on both knees from knee replacement surgery, and her ears are pierced. She wears eyeglasses. Her nickname is Meme. Some agencies give her first name as "Uma."