Walter David Brawner
Brawner, circa 2008; Steven Ray Fester
- Missing Since 06/10/2008
- Missing From Shepherd, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/26/1941 (79)
- Age 67 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears blue jeans, short-sleeved plaid western-style shirts with pearl snaps, a watch and black sneakers with velcro straps.
- Medical Conditions Brawner takes medication for angina and a panic disorder. He had a stroke several years before his disappearance which impaired his balance and ability to walk. He is also an alcoholic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue/hazel eyes. Brawner has a thirteen-inch surgical scar on his right leg, a surgical scar on the side of his neck, a scar on his hand from an accident that nearly tore off his finger, and a nickel-sized brown birthmark on the back of one of his legs. He is balding. His nickname is Bo. Brawner wears eyeglasses. He also has dentures, but he rarely wears them. Brawner suffered from osteomylitis, a severe bone infection, in childhood; as a result, his right leg is shorter than his left leg and he walks with a pronounced limp.