Walter F. Smith Jr.
Smith, circa 2006
- Missing Since 09/03/2006
- Missing From Edinburgh, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/11/1964 (55)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 165 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue jeans and a patriotic shirt or a red and white striped polo shirt, and possibly a watch with a silver stretch band.
- Medical Conditions Smith has a heart condition and is prone to strokes and seizures.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Smith has quarter-sized surgical scars on the sides of his right knee, a scar on his right shin, and acne scars on his face and back. His nickname is Tom. Smith has thinning hair and he normally has a mustache. One of his front teeth is chipped. His nickname is Tom.