Walter Springer Lawton
Lawton, circa 1971
- Missing Since 06/07/1971
- Missing From White Haven, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 64 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 115 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white mesh t-shirt, dark-colored plaid shorts, and brown leather slippers or sandals with rubber soles, and a watch. Possibly carrying a small zippered coin purse and a handkerchief.
- Medical Conditions Lawton suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. White hair, blue eyes. Lawton has previously broken his left wrist. He wears wire-rimmed eyeglasses.