William Larry Roland
Roland, circa 2005
- Missing Since 09/26/2005
- Missing From Cincinnati, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/06/1983 (36)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt, long black denim shorts, Air Force One sneakers, a white Cincinnati Reds baseball cap, a silver necklace with a silver cross pendant and a silver necklace with a photo pendant on one side and "Daddy's Little Angel" inscribed on the back side.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, black eyes. Roland has a tattoo on his upper left arm of a photo of a woman with "RIP" above the photo and the date "8-4-2001" or "8-4-2002" below it; the tattoo may also have the name "Charlene Roland" below the date. He has a surgical scar on his right arm, surgical scars on both sides of his left knee, surgical scars on the right side of his chest, and a keloid scar which is possibly on his left thigh. Roland's nicknames are Will and Poo.