Zoila Gamero Baldomero
Baldomero, circa 1986
- Missing Since 02/12/1986
- Missing From Laredo, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 05/28/1942 (77)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown leather jacket, a beige blouse, faded jeans and blue sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Baldomero suffers from heart problems. She had a stroke prior to her 1986 disappearance, which resulted in a loss of speech. Baldomero is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Baldomero has moles on her left cheek and on her inner left knee. Her ears are pierced. She may use the name Zoila Baldomero Gamero.