Lozoya, circa 2008
- Missing Since 05/04/2008
- Missing From Port Arthur, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 05/24/1982 (41)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 185 - 195 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A lime-green shirt and torn blue jeans.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Red two-door 1992 Acura Integra coupe with Texas license plates numbered Y83 WHV with one darker-colored door (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Lozoya is a Mexican national.
Details of Disappearance
Lozoya was last seen at an International House of Pancakes (IHOP) restaurant in the 8600 block of Memorial Blvd in Port Arthur, Texas at 3:00 a.m. on May 4, 2008. That night he went to the Taqueria Arandas Restaurant to watch a boxing match, then had some drinks at a local club. He left the club at 2:00 a.m., probably intoxicated, and went to the IHOP to meet friends after that.
He was scheduled to work the next day, but never showed up. He has never been heard from again. He was driving a two-door 1992 Acura Integra coupe with Texas license plates numbered Y83 WHV. The car is red, but one door is a darker color.
In August 2022, divers looking for another person found Lozoya's vehicle in a canal along Texas Highway 73 at Memorial Boulevard. This is about three miles north of the IHOP. Investigators found possible human remains inside the vehicle, but they have yet to be identified.
Lozoya lived in Port Neches, Texas at the time of his disappearance and that city's law enforcement are investigating his case. Foul play is not suspected, but his disappearance remains unsolved.
- Port Neches Police Department 409-719-4240
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 23, 2022; details of disappearance updated.