Zeferino, circa 2014
- Missing Since 08/11/2014
- Missing From Santa Barbara County, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 06/02/1990 (32)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Zeferino was suffering from a drug-resistant form of tuberculosis at the time he went missing. He wasn't contagious at the time of his disappearance, but after he stopped treatments he would have become contagious. His illness is spread through the air and a person could catch it by spending an hour or more in close contact with him. Tuberculosis is a life-threatening condition and Zeferino is considered a danger to public health.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes.