Alan Lee Allen
Allen, circa 2019; Allen on the night of his disappearance
- Missing Since 09/30/2019
- Missing From Jacksonville, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/14/1954 (69)
- Age 65 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 165 - 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue or black sleeveless zip-up sweatshirt with a neon yellow or green zipper, dark blue or black sweatpants, and house slippers. A photo of Allen wearing those clothes is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Allen suffers from dementia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Allen has a tattoo on his arm of an eagle sitting on a branch. He wears upper dentures.
Details of Disappearance
Allen was last seen leaving the Duval County Jail in the 500 block of east Adams Street at 6:30 p.m. on September 30, 2019. He was carrying a brown paper bag at the time. He has never been heard from again. In spite of his dementia, Allen had never wandered away before. Few details are available in his case.
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office 904-630-0500
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 19, 2021; casefile added.