Albert Lee Baker
Baker, circa 1988
- Missing Since 05/22/1988
- Missing From Rockledge, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 01/09/1954 (69)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, green or navy blue work pants, and black shoes.
- Medical Conditions Baker was disoriented at the time of his disappearance. He has a history of amnesiac episodes. He was also experiencing chest pains from unknown causes at the time he went missing.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Baker had a mustache and goatee at the time of his disappearance. One of is front teeth may be chipped. He wears a size 10 or 10 1/2 shoe.
Details of Disappearance
Baker's uncle dropped him off at the emergency room at Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital in the 100 block of Longwood Avenue in Rockledge, Florida on May 2, 1988. Baker was disoriented at the time and having chest pains, and he thought he might be having a stroke or a heart attack.
When his uncle returned to the hospital an hour later, he was told Baker had left without being seen by a physician. He has never been heard from again.
Baker was employed as a cement finisher at Leo's Concrete in Brevard County, Florida at the time of his disappearance. He resided in Merritt Island, Florida with his wife and son, and some agencies report he disappeared from there. He has no criminal record and no history of substance abuse. His case remains unsolved.
- Rockledge Police Department 321-690-3988
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 30, 2016; clothing/jewelry description updated.