Albert Lee Scarber
Scarber, circa 2008
- Missing Since 12/28/2008
- Missing From Oak Grove, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/28/1939 (83)
- Age 69 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown coat, blue jeans, brown high-top boots and a blue baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Scarber's family believes he is suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or some other form of dementia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Part of Scarber's right index finger is missing. He has a prosthetic left eye. Scarber's nickname is Nubby. He walks with a limp.
Details of Disappearance
Scarber was last seen in Oak Grove, Arkansas on December 28, 2008, his 69th birthday. He was standing at the foot of the driveway, next to the road, at the time. He lived with another individual along Highway 200. He has never been heard from again.
It's not uncharacteristic of Scarber to leave home without telling anyone, but he's never been gone for this long. His case remains unsolved.
- Nevada County Sheriff's Department 870-887-2616
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 8, 2018; clothing/jewelry description added, details of disappearance updated.