Alex Michael LaRussa
LaRussa, circa 2017; Some of LaRussa's tattoos; LaRussa in the clothes he was wearing at the time of his disappearance; Tan 2004 Ford Explorer
- Missing Since 12/08/2017
- Missing From Salina, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white short-sleeved t-shirt, black shorts and a baseball cap. A photo of LaRussa in those clothes is posted with this case summary.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Tan 2004 Ford Explorer with Kansas license plates (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. LaRussa's left leg has been amputated above the knee and he uses a wheelchair for mobility; he doesn't have his wheelchair with him. He has numerous tattoos, including a star and the number 13 on his chest and the word "Pain" on the side of his neck. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
LaRussa was last seen in the area of Iron and Ohio in Salina, Kansas at 9:30 p.m. December 8, 2017. He visited his mother briefly that day, and also went to a Walmart store. He was driving a tan 2004 Ford Explorer with Kansas license plates; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. He has never been heard from again.
On January 14, his vehicle was located abandoned on a farm in New Cambria, Kansas. LaRussa's clothing, cellular phone and wheelchair were inside it, but there was no sign of him.
Earlier that year, LaRussa had moved from Great Bend, Kansas to Salina after he injured his leg and had to have it amputated. His mother stated he was in a lot of pain and wanted to be closer to his family. His case remains unsolved.
- Salina Police Department 785-826-7210
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 9, 2021; clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.